Friday, December 17, 2004

Back in Blog
Well everyone, here it is. The blog is back. My motivation for starting this thing is because I think it will be a great help with keeping in touch with people from NC. Even though I won't be moving for a few months I figure I should go ahead and kick it off so that I can grab some dedicated readers. Hopefully I'll have as much success with this thing as Charlie has in the past with his blog, the "Godfather of all blogs."

Here's just a little introduction to what we're dealing with here. Over to the right on the sidebar I'll have my Media of the Moment where I'll be hosting songs, pictures, and things like that. I'll be updating that section at random times whenever I feel its right. Then there's also my links section. Let me know if you there's anything I should add there. Also, there is a link to post comments below every post and you're all expected to use it since I'm going to try and make this blog a little interactive. You'll see what I mean later.

I hope everyone had/has a safe trip back home for the holidays. Keep an eye out for the remergance of Pat's blog as well.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First comment on the shiny new blog! ...Dare I say it? ... w00t. :) -- L-Kat