Sunday, January 30, 2005

Who's My Baby Daddy?
Lately I've been frequently having some random cravings. These include but are not limited to nachos, hot dogs, salad, and tacos. This is making me believe that I may in fact...be pregnant.

In my search for pictures I found this amazing quote...
"I really like to eat hot dogs. If any of you people disagree, I loathe you. I despise you. Not only that, but I also despise all your loved ones. I want to see them torn to pieces by wild dogs. If I ever meet you in person, I'll smash your brains in with a fucking bat. Then we'll see who doesn't like hot dogs." - Christopher Walken

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that IS an amazing quote. i was scared of hot dogs til baseball tailgating with you fools last yr. now i like them. .. when i was younger i remember asking what kind of meat hot dogs are.. the parents said "various lips and assholes"... mmmmm....

shannon

ps. your pregnant link is an ad for movie posters (is it supposed to be the movie were Arnie gets pregnant? cause that would be cool)

Brad said...

Yep, thats the movie.