Sunday, February 20, 2005

Funky Friday
Friday night was Agents of Good Roots night. On Charlie's lead, we drove all the way out to Hampden, VA (4 hour drive) to see his all-time favorite band. They used to be pretty big (national level at least) but broke up a few years ago. Since then they just do some reunion shows every now and then. Everytime they do one Charlie goes and brings a group wuith them. This was my first time seeing these guys on stage and I must say it was awesome. To partly quote the movie Orgazmo, "I don't wanna sound queer or nothing, but" I want to have Andrew Winn's babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You officially piqued my interest when you said the answer might make me think less of you guys, so I would very much like to know who this "my girlfriend" is. And wait...Charlie's not gay?


(hee hee...just kiddin')