Sunday, February 27, 2005

Phatty Heart in dis B-I-itch
It was a good bit of driving for such a short stay, but my trip to Charlotte was definitely worth it. The first thing I did when I got into town was meet up with Adam, Evan, and Gabe at the Qdoba for a mega-delicious burrito. Afterwards we went to Max's house and met up with him.

For those of you who aren't in the know, Max just earlier this month got back from an 8 month tour in Iraq. He went all over the country including Najaf, Fallujah, and Kuwait. He's brought back some interesting stories to tell too. He got married in Sept of '03 and they had a baby in early June (just a few days after he shipped out to Iraq). The crazy thing is that when he got back this month it was the first time he got to see his son. Anyways, we hung out at his place for a little bit and just chewed the fat and talked about old times. It was good to have that crew back together again. It's been a long time.

The trip gave me an idea of what its going to be like after I move, and go on to the next chapter in my life.

No comments: