Thursday, March 10, 2005

Job Blitzkrieg
I had been slacking off on the job hunt way too much recently so today when I got home from work I spent several hours getting shit done. In that span I registered for two online job databases, applied to Corner Bakery, Phil Stefani Signature Restaurants, 2 jobs with Hilton, 4 jobs with Hyatt, and sent follow-up emails to 5 different companies. I definitely earned some of this tonight and tomorrow.

Also, the blog would like to wish one Jillian Doub a very happy 21st Birthday! Let's hope she does something crazy and doesn't remember doing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feeling pretty special right about now! The picture won't open on my computer, but I think that's probably a good thing since I'm sure it's horrible, as all pictures of me tend to be.