Saturday, April 16, 2005

Agents of Gay Dude Roots
Thursday night at work one of the gay kitchen guys came up to me and asked me if I was straight. I told him yes, and as he was walking away I overhead another gay dude working that night say to him, "What did he say?" I don't exactly know how to react to that. Later on though the first dude asked me if that was the first time I've been asked that and if he offended me at all. I told him, "Nah, its cool, I'm a democrat." I suppose I need to get used to that sort of thing considering some of the apartments I'm looking at in Chicago are near a neighborhood referred to as "Boys Town." Use your imagination as to why they call it that.

Went to Richmond, VA with Charlie, Stambaugh, and Shannon last night to see Agents of Good Roots. The show was overall quite bitchin. The opening act DJ Williams Projekt was cool, the venue was this neat building down a cobblestone alley that looked like a really old cotton warehouse. And of course AGR was awesome. They played for a good bit of time and they all seemed to really enjoy playing. Hopefully they might just get back together. Even though I'll be far out of their area I'm hoping they do for Charlie's sake.

No comments: