Friday, April 29, 2005

Public Transportation Whore
Spending three hours a day commuting to and from a job you spend 10 hours at gets pretty old, pretty fast. Its ok though cause Tuesday is when I get to move into my new condo. From there it will only take me 10 minutes to get to work so that will be really nice. Bad news though is that I don't have any furniture so when I do move in its things are going to really bare. I also don't know how long it will take for me to get the internet hooked up so there's no telling when I'll be able to get on AIM or anything again.

9 days till Meg comes to visit! I've decided to call those 4-5 days "Meg Madness!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Meg Madness!! :) Get crunk?

Anonymous said...

You don't need furniture, you have a tent!... and i have always tried to talk everyone into setting up a tent in the middle of the living room. This will solve two problems: you will not get wet when the living room ceiling erupts in rainfall, and it will take up space so no one will notice there is no furniture. good deal.
shannon