Sunday, August 07, 2005

Megzapalooza
Meg's second trip to visit me in Chicago has come and gone. We both had a great time of course doing some touristy stuff again, but different touristy stuff atleast. We watched the Navy Pier fireworks show from a schooner, ate dinner at my restaurant, went to Shedd Aquarium, went to the Art Institute, went to Millenium Park, ate at Cereality, ate at the restaurant Thyme which has one of the best outdoor dining areas in Chicago, saw a great improv act at Second City, ate at our favorite asian restaurant Ecce Cafe, and went to see the new John Cusack movie.

Thanks for the great week Megz! You rock my face off!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

I want to see that movie SOO bad! Was it any good? I wish I had money to come see Brad:(

Brad said...

Since you have an undying love for John Cusack like I do, then yes. Go see it.