Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Bass Face
Last Saturday night I went to see one of the many musical acts on my list in the next few weeks. On stage was Tommy Castro and his band. Their song Lucky In Love is a past Featured Flava on this site. It was a good show. The bassists for the opening band was especially entertaining. Picture this. He stood on the ball of his feet, knees slightly bent, held his bass like a rifle at pec height, held a toothpick in his mouth, and had this crazy look on his face as if he was saying, "Damn, that thing is nasty as hell, but it turns me on."

When I went to Kingston Mines a while ago there was an interesting blues bassist there too. This guy was puffing really fast and really hard on his cigarette while he played and his eyes were wide open the whole time while he looked around. He seriously looked like he hopped up on crack rock.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets not forget how much he likes the Cock too

Charlie said...

i liked the way you worded it better in the IM, something about, "that anus is nasty as hell, but I'm going to eat it anyway."

Brad said...

Yeah, I liked that wording better too. I didn't know if I wanted to bring my blog to that level though. I was just going to let people's imaginations wander on that one.

Anonymous said...

was he as hopped up on crack rock as the short, fat, and incredibly sweaty pat smiley? or whatever his name was...