Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Time Has Come
I'm going to have to finally give in and do something rash. I'm going to sell my car. I never ever drive it since I moved to the city. Its too much of a pain in the ass to find parking spaces and I have better things I can spend $56 a month than on insurance. The sad thing is that this is the only car I've ever had. We bought it on my 16th birthday 6 and a half years ago. That car and I have been through a lot. When I sell it I think I'm going to have about a thousand memories flash before my eyes as I hand over the keys. Oh well though, its time to move on.

I put it on craig's list last night and by the time I got back from work today I already had 4 emails.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the potato chase is definately my fondest memory in that car.

Brad said...

too bad you were too busy shittin' yo drawers to turn the video camera on.