Monday, October 17, 2005

Say Now Its Time to Ride














The Doughty show was fan-fucking-tastic. It was held at the Park West which is a cool venue with good sound. The place was packed but I managed to get 15-20 feet from the stage. At the end of the show Mike mentioned Old Style when talking about the sound guy. I emailed Doughty some pics I took at the show in hopes he would put it on his blog, but alas, he has not.

The openers were not my cup of tea though. It was "sad lesbian" music.

As is the tradition for when I go to a show, the Featured Flava is a Mike Doughty tune entitled, Tremendous Brunettes

Just to recap, my very awesome friends Heather and Meg came to visit me this past weekend, and we had a great time. We did a bunch of stuff while they were here. Those things were mostly centered around food, but thats just how we hospitality folks roll. It was really good to see them again. Thanks for coming girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i <3 doughty. and i <3 how doughty's pants are. now that may seem odd, but pre-emptively: hush.