Friday, December 30, 2005

Lock Up Your Daughter

It's official. I bought my plane ticket and car rental yesterday for my trip to North Carolina the last weekend of January. My plan is to fly in Friday morning and drive to Greenville. That night everyone will meet at Ham's for drinks around 10pm for reminiscing and schwasting. Saturday plans are still up in the air so suggestions are welcomed. Sunday I'm going to drive to Chapel Hill and visit my people there till I leave Monday morning.

I'm really looking forward to this trip, and I sure could use it. I have really missed some of my friends back there so it will be great to see them again. I just hope those who aren't in Greenville anymore these days can make the drive out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess some of us (me) might miss you too.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there Brad. I'm looking foward to seeing now that you are all grown up with a real job.