Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Snooze

Some notes on the Super Bowl today.

  • At first I was excited about Stevie Wonder doing the Pre-Game show, but when they started playing 30 second clips of his greatest hits, I just got pissed off.
  • Aaron Neville also pisses me off.
  • Dear Mom, don't call just to chit-chat during the Super Bowl.
  • The game was so exciting I ended up filling out my 401(k) enrollment form during the 4th quarter.
  • Seeing Condoleeza Rice brought back fond memories of when, at the 201, we saw her in attendance at another game and Jon started screaming obscenities at her through the TV.
  • Bill Cowher's lips freak me out.
  • Adam West's voice in the Taco Bell commercials, and frankly in any situation, makes me smile thanks to Family Guy.
  • Jerome Bettis fat jokes are a long-running good time.

No comments: