Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Arabian Goggles

So there's this new energy drink out there called "Bawls." Is their marketing department really that naive, or do they snicker everytime they think of what they've done? When I think of this my mind just spins with jokes. Lets have some examples.





  • Want to know how to get ahead in your career? Trying sucking some bawls.
  • How'd my date go? Let's just say I've got blue bawls.
  • Don't get too excited or you'll choke on those bawls.
  • May I set my bawls on your chin?
  • Keeping both my bawls in there is like keeping a dog in a bathtub.

They just keep coming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could always create an energy drink called Shaft

Stu said...

Or an energy bar called Kourch?

Charlie said...

Grun-Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies.