Thursday, June 01, 2006

All The Fanciest Dijon Ketchups

Everybody loves cash, especially me. If I had one billion (bearded?) clams this is what I would do with it, and in this order.

  1. Quit!
  2. Buy a big ass condo somewhere in Chicago. I don't know if I'd rather have a high-rise with a view, or a charming vintage home in Old Town. Either way, it would be big and expensive.
  3. Chicago is definitely the place to be in the summer, but I would need a winter home. Maybe something in Virgin Islands so I can look for Bernie Lomack's fortune.
  4. Buy a yacht and hire a crew to take me and my gold-digging girlfriends out on the lake (see photo).
  5. Put my money in some solid investments that will pay out dividends as fast as I can spend my money.
  6. Buy the Chicago Cubs. From what I've seen on the internet its valued somewhere between $250 and $350 million so I could definitely afford it.
  7. Do a lot of traveling with friends. I'd like to spend lots of time in Australia and Italy.
  8. Donate money to a bunch of small charities.
Who says money can't buy happiness?

2 comments:

skape7 said...

Oh definately! It's way more comfortable to cry in a ferarri.

Anonymous said...

you forgot to say that you'd financially support your dear old friend shannon.