Thursday, September 28, 2006

Don't Tell Mom I Got The Clap

The other night I got the extreme pleasure of seeing the legendary Eric Clapton live in concert at the United Center. I had to work around a broken bus card, a walk through the ghetto, and a homeless lady who wouldn't leave me alone, but I got there and it was fan-fuckin-tastic. My seat was very far away, and the setlist could have been better (in my opinion) but the fact that it was Eric Clapton he could have sat up there and played any damn song and I would have loved it anyway. I like the $35 t-shirt I bought too, despite the fact that it was 35 fucking dollars.

Reviews and Setlist on the sidebar can be see: HERE

On a seperate note, I hate listening to stupid people try to talk intelligently. (see: Any Terrell Owens press conference or interview)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn, i wish i could have seen eric clapton and robert cray performing crossroads together.