Tuesday, October 03, 2006

...smells like dead people

Back in the day my style of humor was offensive and outrageous. Now that I'm in the "grown up world", and I don't have my offensive and outrageous friends around me I'm starting to really miss it. I yearn for opportunities to use the developed skills I know to make one half of a room shocked, offended, and disgusted, while making the other half laugh. Instead I've taken up being cheesy because that too makes me laugh. Not at much as the other though.

As an example, I was walking down the street and had just passed a homeless guy rambling to himself and he then hocked (sp?) a big ass loogie and then yelled out in both a high-pitched and raspy voice "Godamnit!" I thought it was hilarious, but most people (those that suck) wouldn't.

No comments: