Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Get It? Your-Anus!

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I got to meet up with my brother and his wife at my parents house in Tucson, AZ for the holiday festivities. We watched some football, some movies, and went to Tombstone, AZ to see a reanactment of the shootout at the O.K. Corral. It was a little cheesy, but whatever. One of the nights we drove out to this place called Kit Peak. It's a mountain peak out in the dessert on an Indian reservation that is home to a bunch of those high-tech telescopes. We got a tour of a the place and got to look out of one of them. One of the things we looked at was the planet Uranus. Makes me wish they had t-shirts at the gift shop that say, "I saw Uranus at Kit Peak" Shit, I'd buy it!

The picture is a scorpion we found in my parents' kitchen sink. We saw one out on the patio too.

No comments: