Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Back from Chicago
In case you were wondering, no my abesnce was not because I was arrested for skipping out on jury duty. I've been in Chicago for Christmas. It was an excellent trip. I got to see all my family, and it was the first time I got to see my cousin Jordan who was born this past summer. I got a few good presents such as Seinfeld Seasons 1 and 2 DVD, The Office DVD, a book on making money, a book on restaurants, a book on Chicago, and lots of straight cash (which I will be "jewing" by investing it on the stockmarket). The food was awesome too. The food highlights were Rosatis pizza, the traditional Esposito Xmas eve dinner (the menu goes back 5 generations now all the way to my great-great-grandmother), and Portillos which I ate 3 times in the 5 days I was there.


No comments: