Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Belt Buckles and Sodomy
I just realized that I was scheduled for jury duty 5 days ago in Charlotte. A few weeks ago I sent them a request to skip out on it since I'm a resident of Pitt county now, but I never heard back from them, and I didn't take the time to figure out how to check on it. If you don't hear from me in a few days then its because I'm probably in jail being somebody's girlfriend.

On another note, I will soon be the proud owner of a big ass texas belt buckle. I decided to get it to wear while I serve at Texas Steakhouse. I'm hoping people will get a kick out of it and decide to give me lots of tip money because of my awesomeness.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The buckle will be bigger than you and you won't be able to stand. good luck.
Shannon

Anonymous said...

"FOR SALE IN THE USA ONLY - AT THIS POINT IN TIME WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR ANY OTHER FOREIGN COUNTIRES."

This is from the link provided... but why would a Canadian or a foreigner want a giant Texan belt buckle? Oi.

But good luck at Texas Steakhouse! :) When my Uncle comes up from Texas, I'm sure he'll want to go there to test the authenticity -- :D -- and he tipped a girl at Waterman's [a seafood place in Edenton] $100 because he thought she was "spunky."

So be cute. Be spunky.

Charlie said...

If there's anything Bradley J. Esposito possesses in large amounts, it would be cute and spunky.

Brad said...

...that and malicious rage, but don't they all go hand in hand anyways?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!