Friday, February 04, 2005

Oh Baseball, I Miss You!
Multiple times a day I visit one of my favorite websites, ChicagoSports.com. This morning I read an article that compared the Cubs and the White Sox head-to-head given all their off-season trades. I'm pretty excited this year to see how my team will play out considering the loss of Moises Alou and Sammy Sosa in exchange for Jerry Hairston Jr and Jeromy Burnitz who are both questionable in how well they'll do on this team, in this ballpark. This year we should see a lot less home runs and more base hits. My biggest fear though is our lack of a proven Closer. I have a feeling this position is going to be make or break for this season. I just hope it starts before I explode with anxiety! I'm really looking forward to ECU baseball too especially with our new stadium.

Never mind baseball for now. In the mean time, sit back and check out the latest tune on our Featured Flava. This one is from my recently purchased "The Best of Van Morrison" CD. It’s a laid back tune entitled "And It Stoned Me." Download that shit if you know what’s good for you!

No comments: