Thursday, February 03, 2005

What’s That On Your Chin? Socrates Nuts!
I went to some school club meeting today with Shannon called the Socratic Society (dubbed the S.S. by Jon). Basically they meet twice a month at a coffee shop and sit around and discuss philosophy. The membership was pretty interesting in fact. There it was; me, Brian Mitchell, Shannon, two old people, a guy with velcro shoes and a cape, the whitest black man in American, and Jay from Jay and Silent Bob if Jay wore Birkenstocks and hemp. The topic of discussion was Good vs. Evil and that sort of thing. I kept pretty much silent the whole time because the people there are much smarter than me and I didn’t want to embarrass myself. The Caped Avenger was pretty quiet too so I didn’t feel too out of place. It was actually pretty interesting to listen in and is probably better for the ol’ noggin than sitting around the apartment playing Playstation making dick and fart jokes. Next meeting we’re going to talk about sex education in schools. I should be able to take part in that since I have more of an opinion than I do with good vs evil.

No comments: