Thursday, February 24, 2005

RadioShaq
It's official, the job hunt is underway. My resume is now listed on a few websites (Monster.com, Careerbuilder.com, etc) and I've started calling some Human Resource people in a few companies I'm interested in. So far not much of anything has happened since I'm still in the initial stages. Portillos already gave me the thumbs down because I don't have 3 years of management experience. Shiiiiiit! Oh well, at least I can still eat the hell out of their food. Trust me, I will too, especially when I'm hung over.

Other than that I've had a few phone calls from companies whom are interested in me. Problem is they're all random ass office jobs that nobody thinks about having. Can you say Initech? That and RadioShack called me, but I don't want to work there no way. Besides, if I did then all I would do is go around asking, "Who's in charge of spelling around here?"

I sure hope I find something good.

No comments: