Friday, April 08, 2005

One Step Closer
Got back earlier tonight from my trip and I must say it went pretty well. Of the three companies I went to interview for 2 of them already offered me a job and the third one said they'd call me next week. The Hilton was talking considerably less money than the other two so I'm not even concerned with them. So basically, I have two choices, and I sorta need to make my decision by Monday. After that I should be out of here in about 2-3 weeks. Gotta look at the calendar first.

I also looked at a couple apartments. The first one sucked, but the second one I really liked and I might just go with it. I'm not a spontaneous person at all so I feel like I'd be doing something wrong by deciding on a place so quickly. I'll do some more searching and if I don't see anything that catches my eye I'll go for it.

Thats the short and sweet version of whats going on. I might add some more detail later as stuff progresses.

No comments: