Monday, April 04, 2005

Flying to Chicago for Interviews
There's going to be a little bit of an absence from the blog for a few days. The reason is because today I'm flying out to Chicago for a number of job interviews and won't be back till late Thursday night. I have two interviews scheduled tomorrow. Wednesday I have a morning interview or two. Thursday I have another interview with Hilton, but I have to drive to the Palmer House (swanky downtown hotel) where I'll be meeting this guy for lunch. Later that night I fly back to the NC. These next few days are pretty damn important so needless to say I'm pretty nervous. If all goes well when I come back I might just have a job offer or two or three. If I do then I will probably only stay in Greenville for another 2 weeks at the most after that. Call the cell if you want.

No comments: