Tuesday, June 14, 2005

OBJECTIVE: Retarded
A few years ago (maybe 3) Charlie found this amazing website called "OBJECTIVE: 4 Kids." It was basically a fanatical christian website filled with downright ridiculousness. They meant well, but they were actually pretty offensive to people with other beliefs...and now France. It had weird cartoon characters for kids and a section on some kind of science fair where kids made science projects supporting the argument that dinosaurs coexisted with humans, kangaroos originated from Israel and other crazy shit that like. The site is temporarly down right now, but their Cafepress.com website is still up and running though. When I first saw this website I found something amazing I wanted to get, but I never did. I never forgot about it though, and just the other day I hunted the site down and bought it. Here is my future pride and joy come 2-5 business days. Check out the description for the thongs!

No comments: