Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Where They Gone, Where They Been
I have this thing set up on my blog where it keeps all sorts of crazy statistics for my site. For example, it tracks number of hits each day, who visits, how they get here (many from Charlie's blog), where they're coming from (lots of Aussies), and even how long they're on this site. I always get a kick out of the things people query for on search engines and accidently find their way to my blog. Apparently, this blog is the #1 search result on MSN Search for HELL NAW NIGGA. Someone else found this blog recently by searching on AltaVista for "old gay men." Go figure.

Can anyone name the movie the title for this post came from?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! that makes me feel like i've been busted! you know everything! I always check the three of you: you, pat and charlie, in a row so i always click on the links from one of yours to the next of yours til all three of you have been read. hah.

skape7 said...

So I guess I'll stop stalking you now :)