Friday, November 25, 2005

New Look and a New Featured Flava

So what do you guys think about the changes I made to the format here? I'm very pleased with it, especially considering I did it all blindly since I know nothing about html code.

New Featured Flava by the way. This one is Theologians by Wilco. I had an opportunity to see these guys at a Hurricane Katrina benefit a few weeks ago, but work got in the way so I had to miss it. I'll get to see them one of these days though. In the mean time, enjoy the Flava.

4 comments:

Stu said...

I love the new format. What city is that skyline from?
And I like the fish picture, is it Flobee?

Brad said...

The skyline and the flag are both from Chicago (I am as well for that matter). The fish picture I stole and modified from the website of some company in England named "Oranda Publishing" or something.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Brad! I dig it!

Anonymous said...

it is fantasteriffic!