Friday, April 22, 2005

Last blog post from North Carolina
...so there shouldn't be any for a good few days. I have full intentions of continuing this blog from Chicago and I hope you continue to read it. I started this whole thing because I figured it would make it easier for people to keep in touch with me on a daily(ish) basis.

So today I pack my car to the brim with as many personal belongings I can squeeze into my little Honda coupe. When I leave here though I'm bringing more that just a bunch of clothes and knick knacks. I'm bringing with me tons of memories from my years in North Carolina. There are great opportunities for me in Chicago, and I know that its the place for me. Even though, I know I'll miss the friends I've made here, and I hope to be able to keep in touch as much as possible with as much of you as possible. There are so many memories and people that I will never forget. I'll miss you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brad,

You will be missed...thank you for everything under the sun that you've done for me and all that we've been through. See you soon.. but not soon enough.

Love,
Meg