Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Phoney Photo Phiolation
Earlier today I decided to yank the proverbial crank of the Webshots people by reporting a violation against Charlie's photo album page. Here is what I reported, "I HAVE RED EYES IN ONE OF THE PICTURES!!!! AND ITS MY BAD SIDE!!!!!" I was kinda bored and I figured they'd just pass it over and assume (know?) that I'm just an idiot. Well apparently I underestimated their level of customer service. Merely a few hours later I got this message from them;

"Brad,

Thank you for contacting Webshots Customer Support. Which of the pictures in this album contain your photo? Have you contacted the album owner to have these photos removed?

Hope to hear back soon.
Tara
Customer Support"

Good work webshots, good work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. that's hilarious!